Rooms, Amenities, Luxuries
THE ACCOMMODATIONS AT THE BERKELEY CITY CLUB are comfortable and modest. We feature 35 guestrooms that offer a cozy home away from home. Views span Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco, including landmarks like the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, the Berkeley Campus and Hills.
Our three large suites, are furnished with a Queen-size bed with plush bedding, a closet, chest of drawers, and an additional sitting room for entertaining guests.
Our Junior Suite totals 315 square feet and has views of the Berkeley Hills, as well as, a Queen-size bed with plush bedding. A small, separate sitting area is adjacent to the bedroom and is complete with a closet and chest of drawers.
Our standard rooms vary in size from 185-225 square feet. Standard rooms come with either a Queen-size, Full-size, (2) Twins, or Full-size bed and a Twin bed.
Rollaway beds may be placed in certain rooms if extra bedding is needed for an additional $10.00 a night. Please ask the Front Desk for details.
- Located in downtown Berkeley and just one block from the UC Berkeley campus
- Walking distance to BART, restaurants and shopping
- Devoted staff to acquaint you with the hotel and the neighborhood
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on the first and second floors of the building
- Self-service laundry facilities located on the first floor
- Ice machine and ice buckets available
- Complimentary continental breakfast served in Julia’s on the second floor
- Close parking adjacent to the building – $20.00/night charge
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Julia’s restaurant is available for Lunch Tuesday – Friday & Dinner Tuesday – Saturday.
- Drinks are available in Julia’s Lounge, from 4:30pm – 8pm, Tuesday through Saturday
To Make a Reservation Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org (510) 848-7800